Custom solutions for industrial coating systems
Why choose coating machines and systems CMV?
We offer our customers a quality service complete and totally controlled, producing our coating systems completely inside our factory, and we have all the internal human resources necessary for production, installation and sales, providing a full service, fast and efficient, ranging from the initial choice, installation and after sales support, according to a logical process and consequential act to get the result previously defined with our client, this process can be summarised as follows:
- Preliminary analysis of production needs;
- Preliminary analysis of operating costs;
- Preliminary advice about the type of coating system;
- Consulting on System designs;
- Product quality guaranteed by the control technology;
- Electronic Management of system 4.0;
- Learning through operator training;
- Constant technical assistance;
- Spare parts always available;
The coating system consists of several machines and technological components that work hand in hand through a software system dedicated and specially created for each system.
The final result, i.e. a product perfectly painted, is obtained by means of a constant optimization and automatic control of each, which allows you the following advantages:
- Saving of raw materials and energy;
- Low environmental impact;
- Low running costs;
- Easy maintenance;
- Control of the entire system.
Technical characteristics of coating systems
The coating systems differ primarily by the type of paint used, type of material on which to apply the surface treatment and in relation to the workpieces transport system.
To learn more: Coating systems CMV, Coating systems for metal surfaces, Coating systems for plastic, Coating systems for wood and glass
Powder coating systems
An example of a work cycle to a powder coating system:
Powder coating systems offer many advantages, chief among them almost zero environmental impact, thanks to the high efficiency heat exchangers or direct burners help prevent energy waste and total heat recovery thanks to combustion chambers with high efficiency insulation and energy efficient.
Powder coating systems can be used on most materials, steel, aluminium, zama, cast iron etc. On virtually any metal surface.
The only limitation to the use of this system is the curing temperature, which typically ranges from 160° C to 180° C, so you cannot use this technology to all the pieces that do not tolerate such temperatures.
In all cases, prior to painting, the metal must be properly “prepared and treated "chemically and/or mechanically to clean its surface from oils arising from its production and/or oxides, powders etc. that would prevent the paint from adhering perfectly to the surface.
Visit the page Powder coating systems to follow up
Most of our coating systems are equipped with a pretreatment system, process that ensures the perfect cleaning of the workpiece in its entirety.
The various types of metal workpieces, carbon steel, aluminium, zama etc. require different pretreatment processes, depending on the substances to be removed from the surface and, also, depending on the type of material, as well as the required corrosion resistance time (resistance to salt spray).
Our company specializes in the production of these systems, and offer combined pretreatment system with a turnkey solution, as follows:
- chemical, mechanical or ultrasound treatments, or mixed systems, i.e. a combination of these degreasing systems;
- acid pickling;
- chromate treatment;
- nanotechnologies application system;
- fluozirconatura o fluotitanazione;
- washing with demineralised water obtained through demineralization process by anion and cationic exchange or demineralisation process by reverse osmosis or cationic.
As regards the application of the above chemical treatment CMV designs, manufactures and installs the following pretreatment systems:
- Spray pre-treatment washing tunnel machine in stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316L;
- Pretreatment Tanks for immersion treatments or mixed with spraying systems and immersion system in stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 3016L or in plastic;
- Pretreatment Systems integrated with washing tunnel machine and blasting machine online;
- Mono or multi pretreatment cells with step by step feed or in double-rail;
- Continuous blasting process, clustered or manual blasting chamber;
- Manual cleaning and special chambers.
After the pieces were pre-treated, it’s necessary to remove excess water deposited on their surface. CMV gets this result through a drying process using a specially drying oven dedicated to the purpose where the evaporation takes place.
Our drying ovens are made of rock wool insulated modular panels and their combustion chambers complete with indirect heat exchange or, on request, with direct burners.
These ovens normally work at a temperature of 80° -100° C but are sized and approved up to a working temperature of 220° C to obtain, if necessary, a degassing process.
CMV designs, manufactures and installs the following curing and drying systems:
- Dry-off ovens in line with the containment system of hot air through air veils;
- Dry-off ovens in line with automatic locking doors to advancement step-by-step or with bi-rail conveyor;
- Dry-off ovens “a campana”
The powder coating is applied on metal surfaces using electrostatic attraction, a phenomenon in which an electrostatically charged material, acquires the ability to attract or to be attracted to other object with an opposite electric charge.
his process takes place within the powder coating spray booth, which is made of electrically charged dielectric material that prevents dust from adhering to the walls of the booth itself, a factor of fundamental importance for get a perfect and quick cleaning of the booth and thus to avoid unnecessary stops of the coating line, greatly decreasing the cost of color change, and at the same time, achieve very high performance in terms of recovery of dust over-spray.
Our coating systems are therefore equipped with this type of booths that work according to the above mentioned process.
CMV designs, manufactures and installs her following coating booths:
- Coating spray booth made of dielectric material for external manual gun working station;
- Coating spray booth with frontal air intake remote filter;
- Coating spray booth with integrated cartridge filter;
- Coating spray booth made of still other metallic material.
In order to direct advice and suggest CMV offers its customers a preliminary assistance to choose the industrial coating system that best meets their needs, evaluating the best solutions on the basis of the industrial logistics, flows, the type of production and flexibility, with the aim of providing an ad hoc "turnkey solution" system.