CMV design and installation of plastic coating plants
The painting of plastic is often applied to products in which it is possible to cover an important substance, so let's talk about shiny exposed parts such as bumpers, helmets or appliances, so perfectly essential importance.
This is why they were designed for painting, it was designed to ensure maximum efficiency and safety. , since it controls the entire work cycle itself, always using every single component of our production inside our company, from bi-rail conveyors to continuous control with 4.0 systems (link to the two references)
CMV plants for plastic painting are in most cases of the automatic type with bi-rail floor conveyor (in connection with conveyors) or in some cases, manual type, in which the painting in pressurized cabins is adopted. static type.
Our plastics plants are mainly installed in the automotive sector for the painting of bumpers and other details for the car manufacturing industry, motorcycles, vans, etc. or, in the painting of parts intended for the production market of household appliances such as for example coffee machines, vending machines, etc.
The preparation of the pieces is often performed through "flammation" operations, with a subsequent ionization area, and then passes to the pressurized cabin painting, thanks to anthropomorphic robots, and to the subsequent drying of the product.
Below is a typical painting cycle for plastic materials for the automotive sector.
- Bi-rail floor conveyor loading;
- Flammation and cleaning with dry ice;
- Deionization zone;
- Painting on water pressurized courtain booths and automatic doors;
- Separation of spray booths;
- Three drying tunnels with automatic doors;
- Two pre-cab cooling zones;
- Two cure ovens between the cabins;
- Three technical rooms for containing paints;
- Pre oven drying tunnel;
- Curing oven with automatic doors;
- Activated carbon filter for transparent lens;
- Dehumidification plant for composite spray booths with chiller and cooling coils;
- Control and command through electrical panel with P.L.C. 4.0
CMV offers a preliminary consultation to direct and suggest its customers in the choice that best meets their needs, evaluating the best solutions in terms of industrial logistics, flows, type of production and flexibility, with the aim of providing a plant ad hoc with "turnkey solution".