Soluzioni personalizzate per impianti di verniciatura industriale
Why choose CMV systems and machinery ?
We offer our customers complete service and a totally quality control, producing the painting machinery and the painting system completely inside our factory.
We have all the necessary employees at our disposal: installers and assistance teams and we provide a full service, from initial choice to installation and after-sales assistance.
- Preliminary cost analysis;
- Preliminary advices;
- System projecting consulting;
- Products quality guaranteed by technological control;
- Electronic managing of the System 4.0;
- Learning through operators’ training;
- Constant technical assistance;
- Spare parts always available;
The system is composed of many painting machines and technologic components which work in synergy to obtain a perfectly painted product and, through a single process optimisation, allow the following advantages:
- Saving of raw materials and energy;
- Low environmental impact;
- Low costs of management;
- Easy upkeep;
- Control of the whole system.
Plants technical features
Painting systems depend first of all from kind of paint used, kind of support on which apply the superficial treatment and the transport system of the pieces.
painting systems CMV
Go trough the subject in the section:
Powder painting Systems
Example of the powder painting system:
Powder painting systems offer quite a few advantages, first of all nearly zero environmental impact thanks also to our high efficiency heat exchangers or make up direct burners which permits avoiding energy wastes and the total recovering of the over-spray thanks to chambers with high efficiency insulation and high recover efficiency.
Powder painting systems are usable on most of the materials, parts in steel, aluminium, zama, cast iron etc. practically on every metal surfaces.
The only limitation to the use of this system is the polymerisation temperature, which typically goes from 160°C to 180°C, hence, it is not possible to use this technology for all the pieces which do not tolerate such temperatures.
Powder painting machineries are employed mostly on metal objects. Before painting this material has to be chemically and/or mechanically “prepared and treated” to clean its surface from oils derived from production and/or oxides, powders etc. which would prevent painting from complete adhesion to the part surface.
impianti di verniciatura a polveri
Go trough the subject in the section:
In most of our systems we provide a pre-treatment process which guarantees the perfect cleaning of the part.
Different kinds of metal materials need different kinds of pre-treatment, depending on the substances which need to be removed from the surface, the kind of material and the adhesion endurance time required (saline fog endurance).
Our company is specialized in the production of systems for:
- Chemical, mechanical, ultrasound treatments or a mixture of these methods of degreasing;
- Acid pickling;
- Nanotechnology application systems;
- Fluoro-titanium and fluoro-zircon plating;
- Washing with demineralised water obtained by anionic and cationic exchange demineralization or by inverse osmosis demineralization;
CMV projects, produces and installs the following pre-treatment systems:
- Spray pre-treatment tunnel in stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 3016L;
- Pre-treatment tanks for dipping treatments, or mixed of spray and dipping systems in stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 3016L or in plastic material;
- Integrated pre-treatment systems with spray tunnel and sandblasting machine or in-line shot blasting machine;
- Sandblasting or manual shot blasting chamber;
- Manual and special washing chambers.
After the pieces have been pre-treated, its necessary the removal of the water settled on their surface, we do this operation by evaporation and we therefore provide for the installation of drying ovens.
Our drying ovens are made of insulated resistant panels in rock wool with combustion chambers based on indirect heat exchange or, on demand, with direct make up burner.
CMV projects, produces and installs the following drying systems
- Drying ovens in line with air courtain of hot air containment;
- Drying ovens in line with automatic closure doors;
- Bell-shaped drying ovens.
Powder painting is applied on metal surfaces by electrostatic attraction, a phenomenon during which an electrostatically charged material acquires the power of attracting other objects (as powders).
Therefore powders are electrically charged respect to the surface on which they are supposed to adhere, before they pass through the polymerisation process.
Our systems provides the accomplishment of this process into painting booth realized in dielectric material, which prevents electrically charged powders from adhering to booth walls; in this way, the following cleening operations of the booth become extremely fast, avoiding useless stops of the system and decreasing colour changing costs..
Cabine di verniciatura
CMV projects, produces and installs the following painting systems:
- Painting booth in dielectric material with external emplacement;
- Painting booth with frontal aspiration with remote filter;
- Painting booth with built-in cartridge filter;
- Painting booth made of steel or other metal material.
Contact us for a preliminary consultation
CMV offers preliminary advice to direct and suggest its Customers in the choice of the plant that best meets their needs, evaluating the best solutions according to industrial logistics, flows, the type of production and flexibility, with the objective of provide an ad hoc system with "turn-key solution".